We offer training to enable people to become The Nature Process Facilitators and Coaches. There are currently three levels to our training programs, which you can explore below.
We are also proud to share that The Nature Process is an Accredited Trainer with the International Association of Coaches, Mentors and Therapists (IACTM).
The training program can also be delivered in person over 5 weekends.
Prerequisites: Basic understanding of The NatureProcess and informal interview with a member of The NatureProcess Core Team.
Module 1 – What Makes a Good Facilitator?
We’ll explore the key skills of a good facilitator whereby you’ll conduct your own assessment of your existing skillset and how you can develop it. We’ll also look at:
- The importance of grounding and self-care;
- Acknowledging and celebrating and;
Module 2 – Facilitating The Nature Process
In this module you’ll deepen your own understanding of The NatureProcess by:
- Considering how you would introduce and explain it to others;
- Exploring the key elements of The NatureProcess;
- Understanding the benefits of practising The NatureProcess;
- Integrating it into your daily life.
Module 3 – The Ethics of Facilitating
Ethics are essential to facilitating from a place of integrity and respect. This module ensures you understand the ethical standards you’re expected to follow as The NatureProcess Facilitator, explore what nature has to teach you about ethics and apply these to real-life scenarios.
Module 4 – Facilitating Natural Presence
In this module you’ll expand your capacity to facilitate Natural Presence by understanding how to:
- Help others recognise their existing experience of Natural Presence;
- Communicate your own experience of Natural Presence effectively;
- Effectively bring others into a state of Natural Presence;
- Teach the fifty-four senses in an engaging and dynamic way.
Module 5 – Core Facilitator Skills 1
We’ll explore the first of our core facilitator skills here:
- How to create a safe place;
- Build trust and rapport with people;
- The importance of releasing judgment and removing personal bias when facilitating;
- Why you need to acknowledge individual differences and;
- The importance of both verbal and body language when facilitating.
Module 6 – Facilitating Natural Body
In this module you’ll develop your ability to facilitate Natural Body by learning how to:
- Help others tune into the wisdom of their body;
- Understand embodiment through the four elements model created by Mark Walsh;
- Create your own exercises to help people tap into the Natural Body.
Module 7 – Core Facilitator Skills 2
Again, we’ll be going deeper into core facilitator skills:
- Leading a Group;
- Creating interaction and dialogue;
- Handling questions;
- The difference between advice, feedback and mentoring.
Module 8 – Facilitating Natural Attractions
In this module you’ll expand your ability to facilitate Natural Attractions by discovering how to:
- Explain the difference between following Natural Attractions in your daily life and in nature;
- Develop empowering nature-connected stories that reflect the essence of Natural Attractions;
- Teach others to follow their natural attractions in nature easily and effortlessly;
- Help others make peace with behaviour that contradicts their natural attractions.
Module 9 – Core Facilitator Skills 3
We’ll complete the last module on core facilitator skills by exploring:
- How to manage expectations – both your own and those of the participants;
- Allowing for all emotions to be welcome;
- How to manage group dynamics;
- Handling challenges and dealing with limited behaviours and attitudes in participants.
Module 10 – Facilitating Natural Communication
In this module you’ll expand your capacity to facilitate Natural Communication by learning how to:
- Support people to trust the Natural Communication they receive in nature;
- Develop your own personal stories of Natural Communication;
- Help others fully understand the practice of asking for consent.
Module 11 – The Practical Aspects of Facilitating
As the title suggests, this module will explore the practical side of facilitating:
- Planning and preparing an event;
- Time management while facilitating;
- Marketing and promoting events;
- Event planning checklist;
- Working with your audience.
Module 12 – Facilitating Natural Release
In the final module you’ll understand how to facilitate Natural Release by discovering how to:
- Successfully use visualisation to help people experience Natural Release;
- Support those who are struggling to experience a successful Natural Release;
- Help people integrate their experience of Natural Release and The NatureProcess into their daily lives.
In order to become licensed to use The NatureProcess brand within your work and promote yourself as The NatureProcess Certified Facilitator the following assessments are required:
- Independent study of the “Experience Your 54 Senses Workbook” with 500 written word assessment on what you’ve learned about your own sensory nature from doing this.
- Post written for The NatureProcess blog that showcases your unique contribution to The NatureProcess
- Ten minute recorded video (or five two minute videos) answering the following questions:
- What is The NatureProcess?
- Who can benefit from The NatureProcess?
- What’s your experience with The NatureProcess?
- What inspired you to become The NatureProcess Certified Facilitator?
- What makes you unique as The NatureProcess Certified Facilitator?
- Three one hour presentation/experiential workshops with 500 written word reflection answering the following questions:
- How did you prepare this?
- How did nature offer support and insights to help you develop your presentation/experiential workshop?
- What do you feel went well?
- What could be improved for next time?
- What feedback did your receive from participants?
- Minimum of 100 hours facilitating The NatureProcess within their local community
- Received ten hours of facilitator mentoring and support from an existing Master Facilitator
- Completed ten hours of individual The NatureProcess Coaching with one of The NatureProcess Coaches
- Competence in successfully blending The NatureProcess into their existing skillset
- The ability to create their own experiential exercises based upon the principles of The NatureProcess
- Contributed to the development of The NatureProcess by creating a body of work that takes the principles of The NatureProcess further
- Written and published articles/interviews that promote the principles of The NatureProcess
- Promoted The NatureProcess within their local community
- Demonstrated the ability to lead and host webinars/trainings related to The NatureProcess
- Received IACTM Accredited Trainer Certification
The NatureProcess Master Facilitator’s are also eligible, subject to approval, to train others with The NatureProcess Certified Facilitator Training Program.
- The Nature Process Deep Dive (with 5x 1hr live training sessions)
- 30x live 90minute training calls on the modules below
- 6x 1hr mentoring sessions on coaching technique with pro-bono client
- 5x 1hr peer coaching sessions and feedback
- 45hours independent study on the module topics
This in-depth training ensures you’re able to successfully coach and use the principles of The Nature Process as you do.
- Completed TNP 101 online course
- Strong interest in coaching and/or existing experience as a coach
- Formal interview with a member of The NatureProcess Core Team.
Module 1 – 6: The Nature Process Deep Dive
Module 7: What is Coaching?
Module 8: The Nature Process Coaching Model
Module 9: The Difference Between Facilitating and Coaching
Module 10: The Ethics and Legalities of Coaching
Module 11: The ICF Core Competencies
Module 12: Respect and Support for the Client
Module 13: Letting the Client Lead
Module 14: Creating Trust and Intimacy
Module 15: Coaching Presence
Module 16: Powerful Questioning
Module 17: Active Listening
Module 18: Pro-bono Coaching
Module 19: Finding the Right People
Module 20: What is a Coaching Agreement and Why Do You Need One?
Module 21: Reframing Perspectives
Module 22: Natural Presence in Coaching
Module 23: Natural Body and Coaching Clients
Module 23: Natural Attractions as a Coaching Skill
Module 25: Natural Communication: Bringing Nature into Sessions
Module 26: Natural Release with Clients
Module 27: Coaching with Symbolism and Metaphor
Module 28-33: Practical Peer Coaching and Feedback
Module 34: Exploring Values and Life Purpose
Module 35: Direct Communication
Module 36: Creating Awareness
Module 37: Managing Progress and Accountability
Module 38: Creating Action
Module 39: Creating Structure
Module 40: Planning and Goal Setting
In order to become licensed to use The Nature Process brand within your work and promote yourself as The NatureProcess Certified Coach the following assessments are required:
- 1500word reflection on your strengths and weaknesses as The Nature Process Coach along with a plan for continuing your development.
- Post (minimum 1000words) written for The NatureProcess blog that showcases your unique contribution to The NatureProcess
- 1hr Oral Assessment of Coaching Skills
Registration for The Nature Process Certified Coach Training is Currently Closed Until 2018. Please Contact Us if You Wish to Register Your Interest for When Enrollment Next Opens.