Human beings crave nature. Forging a deep connection with the natural world can bring a sense of peace, balance, and satisfaction.
In this lively, interesting guide to applied ecopsychology, psychologist Tabitha Jayne explains how to better engage with nature and draw emotional and spiritual strength from the ecosystem.
Discover how to:
- become attuned to your multiple senses (including thermoception, chronoception and coriolis),
- gain awareness of the knowledge your own body has to teach you,
- let go of harmful habits and beliefs,
- learn to communicate with nature and,
- return to a natural state of balance and peace.